Page 1 of 11
Posted by: admin
SIGMA LABS, INC. ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PATENT AWARDS FOR LIGHTER AND MORE ENERGETIC MUNITIONS
Santa Fe, NM – January 14, 2012 - Sigma Labs, Inc. (OTCBB: SGLB) announced today that is has been awarded two U.S. Patents. The first award is for a new class of reactive material known as ARMS - Advanced Reactive Materials and Structures - that could be very useful for the future design of more energetic munitions able to deliver equivalent explosive power in a device of roughly half of the weight.
Posted by: admin
Sigma Labs, Inc. Awarded Contract From Leading Supplier Of Power Generation Systems To Develop And Demonstrate Advanced Manufacturing Repair Technology For Gas Turbines
SANTA FE, N.M., Sept. 25, 2012 -- Sigma Labs, Inc. (SGLB) announced today that it was awarded a contract from one of the world's leading suppliers of power generation systems to develop and demonstrate advanced manufacturing repair technology for land-based gas turbines.
Posted by: admin
Sigma Labs, Inc. Announces Memorandum of Understanding With Morris Technologies, Inc. Relating to The Commercialization of Sigma Labs' Printrite3D™ System for Additive Manufacturing
SANTA FE, N.M., Sept. 13, 2012 -- Sigma Labs, Inc. (SGLB) announced today that it has signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding ("MOU") with Morris Technologies, Inc. (www.morristech.com) ("Morris Technologies"), a world leader in the field of Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing, which sets forth the parties intent to explore the formation of a joint venture for the purpose of commercializing Sigma Labs' PrintRite3D™ technology for the Additive Manufacturing industry.
IPQA® is forward-looking, on-machine, real-time feedback on product and process quality.
The work that B6 Sigma has done advances the state of the art [for GMAW welding] in several specific ways...
B6 Sigma is developing the methodology, models, and analytical tools, required to rapidly and inexpensively certify & qualify metallic aircraft components produced using additive manufacturing technologies (eg. DMLS, EBDM, etc.).
B6 Sigma’s real-time monitoring and control technology for additive manufacturing technologies will allow a rapid and low cost approach to metallic aerospace part certification & qualification.
- PrintRite3D® INSPECT™ - (beta) software for OEM’s and end users of additive manufacturing processes which verifies quality layer by layer, mm2 by mm2.
- PrintRite3D® SENSOR PAK™ - (beta) the auxiliary hardware kit that sits on every AM machine to collect the data to drive the software.
- PrintRite3D® DEFORM™ - (in development) software which predicts distortion and calculates the PRE-SHAPE that results in the right FINAL SHAPE.
- PrintRite3D® THERMAL™ - (in development) software which predicts the thermal profile in the part.
PrintRite3D® "Go to Market" Presentation
Quality Sentinel® The realization of B6 Sigma's IPQA® technology. The solution to your manufacturing quality needs.
Quality Sentinels have been deployed to manufacturing sites in the US and Europe. We work with end users and machine tool builders spreading IPQA® to high value-added manufacturing around the globe.
- QS - standalone Quality Sentinel system for end users seeking a custom retrofit for aging machine tools requiring updated quality monitoring technology
- eQS - embedded Quality Sentinel system for OEM’s seeking the latest in under-the-hood quality monitoring solutions
- uQS - micro-Quality Sentinel system for dedicated uni-specific, process parameter quality monitoring solutions
- QSneo - (new equipment option) Quality Sentinel system for OEM’s needing predictive maintenance capability solutions to improve (extended warranty) return on net assets
NOTE: All QS products include The Frontiersman™ data acquisition and visualization software modules as well as The Scout™ data analysis software module
(Advanced Reactive Materials and Structures)
B6 Sigma's patent-pending ARMS technology can be used to create structures that "break up on demand", releasing energy and completely consuming the material. There is no dangerous shrapnel outside the blast zone. ARMS is ideal for offensive and defensive applications, battling insurgency and terrorism at home and around the world.
(Bonded Advanced Munitions)
BAM is an insensitive / reactive bullet. It can be tailored to meet target-specific needs. BAM is not a segmented bullet – it is bonded. BAM can be thought of as upgrading a 50 cal bullet to act like a 20mm round. BAM also enhances BAE – Behind Armor Effect and provides the same effect as an exploding round without problems associated with exploding-type rounds.
Current and future security needs call for new munitions that are lighter, put greater energy on target, and cause less collateral damage. B6 Sigma's patent-pending BAM technology is the solution.
VIEW BAM HIGH SPEED VIDEO-50cal
VIEW BAM HIGH SPEED VIDEO-65gr Projectiles
VIEW BAM LOW SPEED VIDEO 1-14.5mm
VIEW BAM LOW SPEED VIDEO 2-14.5mm