Page 10 of 11
Posted by: admin
Frame Waves, Inc. Closes Acquisition of B6 Sigma, Inc.; B6 Sigma, Inc. Completes $1,000,000 Private Placement of Common Stock
FWAV announced today the closing of its acquisition of B6 Sigma, Inc. in a share exchange transaction which resulted in B6 Sigma becoming a wholly-owned subsidiary of FWAV.
Posted by: admin
B6 Sigma Wins USAF 2nd Award for Topic of Electron Beam Materials Deposition
Posted by: admin
Phase I SBIR Award for B6 Sigma
IPQA® is forward-looking, on-machine, real-time feedback on product and process quality.
The work that B6 Sigma has done advances the state of the art [for GMAW welding] in several specific ways...
B6 Sigma is developing the methodology, models, and analytical tools, required to rapidly and inexpensively certify & qualify metallic aircraft components produced using additive manufacturing technologies (eg. DMLS, EBDM, etc.).
B6 Sigma’s real-time monitoring and control technology for additive manufacturing technologies will allow a rapid and low cost approach to metallic aerospace part certification & qualification.
- PrintRite3D® INSPECT™ - (beta) software for OEM’s and end users of additive manufacturing processes which verifies quality layer by layer, mm2 by mm2.
- PrintRite3D® SENSOR PAK™ - (beta) the auxiliary hardware kit that sits on every AM machine to collect the data to drive the software.
- PrintRite3D® DEFORM™ - (in development) software which predicts distortion and calculates the PRE-SHAPE that results in the right FINAL SHAPE.
- PrintRite3D® THERMAL™ - (in development) software which predicts the thermal profile in the part.
PrintRite3D® "Go to Market" Presentation
Quality Sentinel® The realization of B6 Sigma's IPQA® technology. The solution to your manufacturing quality needs.
Quality Sentinels have been deployed to manufacturing sites in the US and Europe. We work with end users and machine tool builders spreading IPQA® to high value-added manufacturing around the globe.
- QS - standalone Quality Sentinel system for end users seeking a custom retrofit for aging machine tools requiring updated quality monitoring technology
- eQS - embedded Quality Sentinel system for OEM’s seeking the latest in under-the-hood quality monitoring solutions
- uQS - micro-Quality Sentinel system for dedicated uni-specific, process parameter quality monitoring solutions
- QSneo - (new equipment option) Quality Sentinel system for OEM’s needing predictive maintenance capability solutions to improve (extended warranty) return on net assets
NOTE: All QS products include The Frontiersman™ data acquisition and visualization software modules as well as The Scout™ data analysis software module
(Advanced Reactive Materials and Structures)
B6 Sigma's patent-pending ARMS technology can be used to create structures that "break up on demand", releasing energy and completely consuming the material. There is no dangerous shrapnel outside the blast zone. ARMS is ideal for offensive and defensive applications, battling insurgency and terrorism at home and around the world.
(Bonded Advanced Munitions)
BAM is an insensitive / reactive bullet. It can be tailored to meet target-specific needs. BAM is not a segmented bullet – it is bonded. BAM can be thought of as upgrading a 50 cal bullet to act like a 20mm round. BAM also enhances BAE – Behind Armor Effect and provides the same effect as an exploding round without problems associated with exploding-type rounds.
Current and future security needs call for new munitions that are lighter, put greater energy on target, and cause less collateral damage. B6 Sigma's patent-pending BAM technology is the solution.
VIEW BAM HIGH SPEED VIDEO-50cal
VIEW BAM HIGH SPEED VIDEO-65gr Projectiles
VIEW BAM LOW SPEED VIDEO 1-14.5mm
VIEW BAM LOW SPEED VIDEO 2-14.5mm